1. Tiny Dancer: "Jesus freaks, out in the streets, handin' tickets out for God.." The tiny dancers are those who "hear"
Jesus and are about the Father's business of preaching the Gospel of Peace to those who are lost. Some lyrics are "Only
you, and you can hear me..". How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that
publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God
reigneth! Isaiah 52:7
2. Levon (leaven in the Bible meaning yeast or sin): "Levon, Levon likes his money.." and "..calls his child Jesus,
cause he likes the name, and he sends him to the finest school in town. He was born a pauper to a pawn on a
Christmas day, when the New York Times said God is dead and the war's begun.." and "Jesus, he wants to go to
Venus (love) leavin' Levon far behind.." Leaving Levon (Sinful man) far behind from the rapture of the church.
3. Someone Saved My Life Tonight: "Altar-bound (Marriage Supper of the Lamb), hypnotized sweet freedom
whispered in my ear, you're a butterfly. And butterflies are free to fly, fly away (Rapture)..." The whole song talks
about being "saved".
4. Philadelphia Freedom: "Shine your light, shine your light, Philadelphia Freedom.." and "..through the eyes of
the ones left behind.." (from the rapture). The Church of Philadelphia in the book of Revelation from the Bible is one of
only two churches that the Lord approved of, represents the true church.
5. Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me: "closed the door and left me blind by the light, don't let the sun (Son) go
down on me.." This song illustrates that he doesn't want to be "left behind" from the rapture.
6. Rocket Man: "Zero hour, 9 am, on such a timeless flight, and I think it's gonna be a long, long time til
touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home.." I believe this was a prophetic
song about 9/11. The terrorists referred to the attack to take place at "zero hour" and it happened at 8:46 am. It was a
7. Daniel: "Daniel my brother, you are older than me, do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal, your
eyes have died, but you see more than I, Daniel you're a star in the faith of the sky.." Daniel the prophet who sees
8. Your Song: "..quite cross (Jesus' cross), but the sun's (Son's) been quite kind while I wrote this song, it's for
people like you that keep it turned on.."
9. I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues: "While I'm away, dust out the demons inside, and it won't be long
until you and me run to the place in our hearts where we hide."
10. Circle of Life: "With the sun (Son) rollin' high, through the sapphire sky.."
1. Everybody's Changing: "You're aching, you're breaking and I can see the pain in your eyes. Since everybody's
changing and I don't know why. So little time, try to understand that I'm trying to make a move just to stay in the
game, I try to stay awake and remember my name, but everybody's changing and I don't feel the same. You're
gone from here soon you will disappear fading into beautiful light (Rapture), 'cause everybody's changing and I
don't feel right."
2. Somewhere Only We Know: "I walked across an empty land, I knew the pathway like the back of my hand. I felt
the earth beneath my feet, sat by the river and it made me complete." and "I came across a fallen tree (A CROSS),
I felt the branches of it looking at me. Is this the place we used to love? Is this the place that I've been dreaming
of? Oh simple thing where have you gone,I'm getting old and I need something to rely on. So tell me when you're
gonna let me in, I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin. And if you have a minute why don't we go, talk
about it somewhere only we know, this could be the end of everything so why don't we go somewhere only we
You And I Both: "Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me? (Last days) All things
are gonna happen naturally, Oh, taking your advice and I'm looking on the bright side and balancing the whole
thing. Oh, but at often times those words get tangled up in lines and the bright light turns to night. Oh, until the
dawn it brings another day to sing about the magic that was you and me, cause you and I both loved what you and
I spoke of and others just read of, others only read of the love oh, the love that I love. See, I'm all about them
words, over numbers, unencumbered numbered words, hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words, more words
than I had ever heard and I feel so alive, cause you and I both loved what you and I spoke of, and others just
read of and if you could see me now Oh love, love, you and I, you and I, not so little, you and I anymore Mmm
hmm. And with this silence brings a moral story more importantly evolving is the glory of a boy. (Jesus)"
The Remedy: "I saw fireworks from the freeway and behind closed eyes I cannot make them go away cause you
were born on the fourth of july, freedom ring, now something on the surface it stings. That something on the
surface it kind of makes me nervous who says that you deserve this and what kind of God would serve this? We will
cure this dirty old disease, if you've got the poison, Ive got the remedy. The remedy is the experience, it is a
dangerous liaison. I say the comedy is that its serious, which is a strange enough new play on words..(Prophetic of
some future event, possibly on the fourth of July)" and "I heard two men talking on the radio in a cross fire (Jesus'
cross) kind of new reality show, uncovering the ways to plan the next big attack, they were counting down the
days to stab the brother in the be right back after this, the unavoidable kiss, where the minty fresh death breath is
sure to outlast his catastrophe, dance with me, because if you've got the poison, Ive got the remedy (God knows the
future and how men plan and scheme, salvation is the remedy)."
Natalie Merchant and 10,000 Maniacs
1. These Are Days: "Never before and never since I promise, will the whole world be warm as this, and as you
feel it you'll know that you are blessed and lucky, it's true, that you are touched by something that will grow
and bloom in you (The Birth of the Spirit of God in a person). These are the days you'll remember when May is
rushing over you with desire to be part of the miracles you'll see in every hour, you'll know it's true, that you are
blessed and lucky,.." and "these days you might feel a shaft of light make its way across your face, and when you do,
you'll know how it was meant to be, see the signs know their meaning, it's true, you'll know how it was meant to be
hear the signs and know they're speaking to you, to you."
2. Wonder: "Doctors have come from distant cities just to see me, stand over my bed disbelieving what they see,
they say I must be one of the wonders, God's own creation, and as far as they see they can offer no explanation"
and "reach into my head to steal the glory of my story" and "People see me, I'm a challenge to your balance, I'm
over your head I confound you and astound you to know.." and "I believe fate smiled at destiny".
3. Kind and Generous: "For your selflessness, for everything you've done, I'm bound to thank you for it.." Thanking
4. Build a Levee: "When I was just a little girl, my mama said to me, beware of the devil-man child in the dark,
rocky places he'll creep.." This song discusses the reality of evil and protecting oneself against it.
5. Golden Boy: "Top of the fold, toast of the town, everyone stops when you come around, they hold their breath
for you.." and "idols are made" and "poster boy you're society's child.." and "Meteor rise from obscurity, all it took
was a killing spree, now you've got them lying at your feet (Antichrist).." and "don't block your light so you can
shine divine, Golden Boy.." Interestingly, Natalie said she wasn't even sure who specifically this song is about, but it seems
to be about the antichrist.
6. Just Can't Last: "God only knows that you're human, so what are you trying to do then, believe me they don't
understand, that you have the weight of the world today on your, it's on your back, a heavy load like that's gonna
hold you back, gonna drag you down, you know it just can't last, just can't, you know it just can't last" all referring to
not much longer until Jesus comes back.
No Such Thing: "Welcome to the real world, she said to me, condescendingly. Take a seat, take your life, plot it
out in black and white (Do we know or plan our lives ahead of time before we live them? Is that how we can
"sell" our soul?). Well I never lived the dreams of the prom kings and the drama queens, I'd like to think the best
of me is still hidin' up my sleeve. They love to tell you stay inside the lines. But something's better on the other
side (Staying inside the lines is obeying the law. What's better on the other side is the gift of grace and Jesus'
sacrifice). I wanna run through the halls of my high school, I wanna scream at the top of my lungs, I just found out
there's no such thing as the real world, just a lie you've got to rise above (Rising above is the rapture or going to
heaven, the "real" world is not this earth). So the good boys and girls take the so called right track, faded white
hat grabbing credits and maybe transfers (Transferred to heaven from earth). They read all the books but they
can't find the answers (Answers are in the Bible). And all of our parents they're getting older, I wonder if they've
wished for anything better while in their memories tiny tragedies" and "I AM invincible, I AM invincible, I AM
invincible as long as I'm alive." (The word invincible can be broken down to: in vin(e) see I be El (God) which means that
if you are in Jesus and He resides in you, NO ONE can hurt you. Jesus said, "I am the true vine. Apart from me you
can do nothing" and "I just can't wait 'til my 10 year reunion, I'm gonna bust down the double doors, and when I
stand on these tables before you, you will know what all this time was for." The 10 year reunion is a reference to those
who the devil puts in prison for 10 "days" or years, the reunion is when he will be free: "Fear none of those things which
thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have
tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." Revelation 2:10
1. All These Things That I've Done: "When there's nowhere left to run, is there room for one more sun (son)..?
Over these men, lies old poor sin, while everyone's lost, the battle is won, with all these things that I've done."
Jesus said, "Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world." and "I wanna shine on in the hearts of men, I
wanna met her from the back of my broken hand. Another hate, another heartbreak, I'm so much older that I
can take." Jesus is known as "the ancient of days".
2. Mr. Brightside: "Jealousy, turning Saints into the sea..." The video is an obvious reference to Satan manipulating his
circumstances from behind the scenes. He bites into an apple as Adam did, and he overturns a chess board with the more
significant meaning being that he's been brought to his knees by an enemy.
3. When You Were Young: "You sit there in your heartache waiting on some beautiful boy to save you from your
old ways, you play forgiveness, watch it now, here he comes." and "Can we climb this mountain, I don't know,
higher now than ever before. I know we can make it if we take it slow, let's take it easy, easy now, watch it go.
We're burning down the highway skyline on the back of a hurricane that started turning when you were
young..." and "And sometimes you close your eyes and see the place where you used to live, when you were young."
and "They say the devil's water it ain't so sweet, you don't have to drink right now. But you can dip your feet every
once in a little while."
4. Read My Mind: "The good old days, the honest man the restless heart, the promised land. A subtle kiss that no
one sees, A broken wrist and a big trapeze, Oh well I don't mind, you don't mind, cause I don't shine if you don't
shine. Before you jump, can you read my mind? It’s funny how you just break down, waitin' on some sign. I pull
up to the front of your driveway with magic soakin' my spine, Can you read my mind?" and "Oh well I don't mind,
you don't mind, 'cause I don't shine if you don't shine. Before you jump, tell me what you find when you read my
mind. Slippin’ in my faith until I fall, you never returned that call. Woman, open the door, don't let it sting, I
wanna breathe that fire again. She said I don't mind, you don't mind, 'cause I don't shine if you don't shine. Put your
back on me, put your back on me, put your back on me. The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the
sun (Son Jesus) when you read my mind."
1. Drops of Jupiter: "Tell me, did you sail across the sun (Son)?, did you make it to the Milky Way, to see the lights
are faded, that heaven is overrated, did you fall for a shooting star (Satan), one without a permanent scar (Jesus--
scarred by the cross), and did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?.." and "did you finally
get the chance to dance across the light of day?" and "...back from that soul vacation.."
2. Calling All Angels: "I need a sign to let me know you're here (Jesus), all of these lines are being CROSSED
(Jesus' Cross) over the atmosphere. I need to know that things are gonna look up.." So when you begin to see all
these things happen, look up, for your redemption is near.
3. When I look to The Sky: "And every word I didn't say that caught up in some busy day, and every dance on the
kitchen floor we didn't dance before. And every sunset (Sonset) that we'll miss I'll wrap them all up in a kiss, and
pick you up in all of this when I sail away."
1. I'll Stand By You: "When you're standing at the crossroads (Jesus' Cross), and don't know which path to
choose, let me come along, cause even if you're wrong, I'll stand by you." and "Take me in into your darkest hour,
and I'll never desert you, I'll stand by you. I'll stand by you. Won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you." Jesus
said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
2. Back On The Chain Gang: "I found a picture of you, oh what hijacked my world that night, to a place in the
past we've been cast out of (Heaven) oh now we're back in the fight. We're back on the train yeah oh. A
circumstance beyond our control, oh the phone, t.v. and the news of the world, got in the house like a pigeon from
hell, oh threw sand in your eyes and descended like flies. Put us back on the train yeah oh."
1. Never Tear Us Apart: "Don't ask me what you know is true, don't have to tell you I love your precious heart.."
and "We could live for a thousand years (1000 year reign of Christ), and if I hurt you.." and "I told you if we could
fly, cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why.."
2. Devil Inside: "Devil inside, devil inside, every single one of us devil inside." He committed suicide, obviously
1. Let's Go Crazy: "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here together to get through this thing called life. Electric
word life that means forever and that's a mighty long time, but I'm here to tell you that there's something else, the
Afterworld. A world of never-ending happiness where you can always see the sun (Son) day or night..."
2. 1999: "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray, but when I woke up this morning could have
sworn it was judgment day. The sky was all purple there were people runnin' everywhere. Tried to run from my
destruction, you know I didn't even care, 2000, 0, 0 party over, whoops, out of time.."
3. I Would Die 4 U: "I'm your Messiah and you're the reason why cause you, I would die for you.."
4. Arms of Orion: Can you bind the chains of the Plei'ades, or loose the cords of Orion? Job 38:31
1. Where You Are: "Where are you goin', where do you go? Are you looking for answers to your questions. "and "..
but I know one thing, where you are is where I belong, where you go, is where I wanna be.." and "..if you've grown
weary, you can rest with me until you're ok."--a direct reference to Jesus saying, "All who are heavy burdened come
to me and I will give you rest." Jesus also said, "Where I go, you cannot come" talking about heaven.
2. Oh: "The world is blowing up, the world is caving in, the world has lost her way again, but you are here with me
(God) makes it ok.."
1. Here I AM: "Here I AM, this is me, there's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be.." and "It's a new world, it's a new
start, it's a life with the beating of new hearts, it's a new day (millennial day), it's a new plan, I've been waiting for
you, here I AM." Jesus is known throughout the Bible as the I AM.
2. Heaven: "I'm finding it hard to believe we're in heaven" and "Love is all that I need.."
3. Please Forgive Me: "Please forgive me, I know not what I do.." Jesus' words to His Father, "Please forgive them,
for they know not what they do."
1. People Get Ready: "People get ready, there's a train a comin', don't need no ticket, you just get on board. All
you need is faith to hear the diesel comin', don't need no ticket you just thank the Lord" Train to heaven.
2. Forever Young: "May the good Lord be with you down every road you roam, and may sunshine (Sonshine) and
happiness surround you when you're far from home. And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true. And do
unto others as you'd have done to you. Be courageous and be brave, and in my heart you will remain forever
young." and "When we finally fly away (Rapture) I'll be hoping that I served you well."
3. Have I Told You Lately: "Have I told you lately that I love you, have I told you there's no one else above you,
you fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness, ease my troubles that's what you do. Oh the morning
sun (Son) and all its glory greets the day with hope and comfort too.." and "there's a love that's divine and it's
yours and it's mine like the sun (Son), and at the end of the day, we should give thanks and pray to the one, to the
1. American Pie: "I can't remember if I cried when I read about his widowed bride (Jesus and Israel), but something
touched me deep inside the day the music died." and "Did you write the book of love (Bible) and do you have faith in
God above if the Bible tells you so.." and "the three men I admire most, the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost" and "..
the jester stole his thorny crown (Jesus reference), the courtroom was adjourned, no verdict was returned." and "..I
saw Satan laughing with delight the day the music died." After the rapture.
2. Vincent: "Starry, starry night, paint your palette blue and gray, look out on a summer's day with eyes that know
the darkness in my soul.." and "Now I understand what you tried to say to me, how you suffered for your sanity,
how you tried to set them free. They would not listen, they did not know how. Perhaps they'll listen now." and
"for they could not love you, but still your love was true, and when no hope was left in sight, on that starry, starry
night, you took your life as lovers often do, but I could have told you Vincent, this world was never meant for one
as beautiful as you." On the surface, this is about Vincent Van Gogh who really believed in Jesus. His most famous painting
Starry, Starry Night has eleven stars, the sun, and the moon, just as Joseph (From the Bible) had in his dream. "Perhaps
they'll listen now" refers to the last days as God allows increased calamity to get the attention of the masses.
1. I Alone: "I sank into Eden with you. Alone in the church by and by. I'll read to you here, save your eyes. You'll
need them, your boat is at sea. Your anchor is up, you've been swept away. And the greatest of teachers (Jesus)
won't hesitate to leave you there (Earth) by yourself, chained to fate.."
2. All Over You: "All over you, all over me, the sun (Son Jesus), the fields, the sky. I've often tried to hold the sea,
the sun, the fields, the tide. Pay me now, lay me down.."
3. Sun: "I ain't got no brains I can't trust my eyes, what good's a beautiful day if you can't see the light (Jesus, the
light of the world) I can't find my fate, well then I must be blind with the force and fire of love that's takin' over my
mind. Wakin' me up, obligin' me to the sun. Obligin' me to the sun, sun, sun (Son Jesus) merciful one. Sun, sun,
sun, sun won't you lay down your light on us, Sun sun."
4. Selling The Drama: "Hey, now we won't be raped. Hey, now we won't be scarred like that. It's the sun (Son
Jesus) that burns, it's the wheel that turns, it's the way we sing that makes 'em dream. And to Christ: a cross. And
to me: a chair. I will sit and earn the ransom from up here.."
1. New Moon On Monday: "I said it again but could I please rephrase it, maybe I can catch a ride (Rapture). I
couldn't really put it much plainer but I'll wait 'til you decide. Send me your warning siren as if I could ever hide
(No one can hide from God). Last time La Luna..." and "I light my torch and wave it for the new moon on Monday
and a fire dance through the night, I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite. Breaking away with the beast of
both worlds, a smile that you can't disguise. Every minute I keep finding clues that you leave behind. Save me
from these reminders as if I'd forget tonight.." Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of
an holyday, or of the NEW MOON, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body
is of Christ. Colossians 2:16,17
2. Is There Something I Should Know?: "I made a break I run out yesterday, tried to find my mountain hideaway.
Maybe next year, maybe no go. I know you're watching me every minute of the day, yeah. I've seen the signs and
the looks and the pictures they give your game away yeah. There's a dream that strings the road with broken glass
for us to hold, and I cut so far before I had to stay. Please please tell me now, is there something I should know,
is there something I should say that would make you come my way? (Each person needs salvation for
reconciliation with God)" and "And fiery demons all dance when you walk through that door. Don't say you're easy
on me, you're about as easy as a nuclear war (Could mean that he has to go through it in the end times)."
Tears For Fears
1. Shout: "Shout, shout, let it all out. These are the things I can do without, come on, I’m talking to you, come on.
In violent times, you shouldn’t have to sell your soul (If left behind, no one will be able to buy or sell anything
without taking the mark of the beast, which is equivalent to selling your soul). In black and white, they really
really ought to know.."
2. Head Over Heels: "Something happens and I'm head over heels (The Rapture), I never find out till I'm head
over heels. Something happens and I'm head over heels. Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart, don't,
don't, don't throw it away. I made a fire and I'm watching it burn (yeah), thought of your future. With one foot
in the past now just how long will it last?, no, no, no, have you no ambitions? oh (What's the matter with...) My
mother and my brothers used to breathing clean air.." and "It's hard to be a man when there's a gun in your hand,
oh, I feel so…" When two eagles mate, they clutch each other's talons and turn head over heels, similar to flying away in the
rapture. The line that begins with, "My mother and my brothers" begs the question, why no mention of father or sister? Jesus
made a similar statement: And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy
brothers without seek for thee. And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brothers? And he
looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever
shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother. Mark 3:32-35
3. Everybody Wants To Rule The World: "There's a room where the light won't find you (Earth), holding hands
while the walls come tumbling down. When they do I'll be right behind you. So glad we've almost made it, so sad
they had to fade it, everybody wants to rule the world. I can't stand this indecision married with a lack of vision,
everybody wants to rule the world. Say that you'll never never never never need it, one headline why believe it?"
1. The Rising: "Make my way through the darkness, can't feel nothin' but this chain that binds me.." and "come on
up for the rising.." and "I swear the cross (Jesus)-roads are calling.." The Rising is a reference to the rapture.
2. Pink Cadillac: "Well now way back in the Bible, temptation.." and "They say Eve tempted Adam with an apple,
but man I ain't goin' for that, I know it was a pink Cadillac.."
3. Born to Run: "..day when we'll walk in the sun (Son), 'til then tramps like us, baby we were born to run."
|Hidden Messages In Music Continued...
And as they were coming down the mountain, he charged them to tell no one what they had seen,
until the Son (sun-light of the world) of man should have risen from the dead. Mark 9:9
He who has ears to hear, let him hear. Matthew 11:15
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not
known. Jeremiah 33:3