1. Piano Man: "Now John at the bar is a friend of mine. He gets me my drinks for free and he's quick with a joke
or to light up your smoke, but there's someplace that he'd rather be (Heaven)." and "Now Paul is a real estate
novelist who never had time for a wife (Paul traveled extensively, wasn't married, and wrote a large portion of the
New Testament), and he's talking with Davy who's still in the navy and probably will be for life. (Even though they
lived during different periods, the Bible talks about how characters in heaven still spoke with each other..Davy
would be King David who most likely had a large naval fleet)"
2. My Life: "Got a call from an old friend, we used to be real close. Said he couldn't go on the American way. Closed
the shop, sold the house, bought a ticket to the West coast, now he gives them a stand-up routine in L.A. (End-time
3. Lullabye: "I think I know what you've been asking me, I think you know what I've been trying to say. I promised I
would never leave you (Jesus said, 'I will never leave nor forsake you'), then you should always know, Wherever you
may go, no matter where you are I never will be far away (omnipresent)." and "And like a boat out on the ocean,
I'm rocking you to sleep. The water's dark and deep, inside this ancient heart (Jesus is known as the ancient of
days), you'll always be a part of me (Christ lives in a born again believer)." and "Someday we'll all be gone, but
lullabys go on and on. They never die, that's how you and I will be (Eternal Life)."
4. An Innocent Man: "I AM an innocent man, oh yes I AM."
5. Only the Good Die Young: "Well Virginia they didn't give you quite enough information. You didn't count on me,
well you were countin' on your rosary. Well, they say there's a heaven for those who will pray, some say it's better
but I say it ain't, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun, Only the
good die young." and "the stained-glass curtain you're hiding behind, never lets in the sun (Son), only the good
die young." Interestingly, Billy's life fell apart not long after this song with a divorce and depression. This also talks about the
vain worship of the Catholic church through "religious" traditions. The Lord wants us to worship in spirit and truth.
6. River of Dreams: "..I try to CROSS to the opposite side so I can finally find what I've been looking for.." and "I
must be searching for something, something sacred I lost.." and "I must be searching for something, something so
undefined, that it can only be seen through the eyes of the blind in the middle of the night." He is searching for Jesus.
Phil Collins and Genesis (First Book of the Bible)
1. Man on the Corner: "..Noah, when he shouts nobody listens, where he leads, no one will go, He's a lonely man
there on the corner. What he's waiting for I don't know, but he waits, every day now, he's just looking for that
something to show.." and "nobody knows him and nobody cares, cause there's no hidin' place, there's no hidin' place
for you and me.." This song is referring to the rapture of the church that will be "as in the days of Noah".
2. You'll be in my Heart (Tarzan Soundtrack): "When destiny calls you, you must be strong, I may not be with you,
but you've got to hold on. They'll see in time, I know, we'll show them together cause you'll be in my heart..." and
"they just don't trust what they can't explain" alluding to those who don't have faith because God is not tangible, but
3. In the Air Tonight: "I can feel it comin' in the air tonight, Oh Lord, I've been waiting for this moment all my life
4. Jesus He Knows Me: "Jesus he knows me, and he knows I'm right, I've been talking to Jesus all my life."
5. Misunderstanding: "There must be some misunderstanding, there must be some kind of mistake, I waited in the
rain for hours, you were late." This is referring to waiting for Jesus to return and rapture the church.
6. Take Me Home: "Take, take me home, cause I don't remember. I've been a prisoner all my life.." and "There's a
fire that's been burning right outside my door. They (Demons) don't think that I listen, oh but I know who they
are. But I, I don't mind.."
7. Look Through My Eyes (Brother Bear Soundtrack): "There are things in life you'll learn and in time you'll see.
Cause out there somewhere, it's all waiting, if you keep believing. So don't run, don't hide, it will be all right. You'll
see, trust me, I'll be there watching over you (God)." and "There will be times on this journey, all you'll see is
darkness. Out there somewhere, daylight finds you, if you keep believing." and "Just take a look through my eyes,
there's a better place (Heaven) somewhere out there."
8. We Said Hello, Goodbye: "We said goodbye to a dear old friend (Jesus) and we packed our bags and left,
feeling sad, it's the only way." and "Turn your head and don't look back, just set your sails for a new horizon, don't
turn around don't look down. Oh there's life across the tracks, and you know it's really not surprising, it gets better
when you get there (Heaven)."
9. Do You Re-member?: "There are things we won't recall, feelings we'll never find. It's taken so long to see it, cos we
never seemed to have the time. There was always something more important to do, more important to say, But "I love you"
wasn't one of those things, and now it's too late. Do you remember...?" I believe this song is asking if we re-member
before our lives. Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of
Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. 1 Corinthians 6:15
Peter Gabriel (formerly of Genesis also)
1. Solsbury (Souls Bury) Hill: "..eagle flew out of the night. He was something to observe, came in close I heard a
voice, standing stretching every nerve, had to listen had no choice. I did not believe the information, just had to
trust imagination, my heart goin' boom, boom, boom, Son, he said, grab your things I've come to take you home
(Heaven)." and "to keep in silence I resigned, my friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine, open
doors would soon be shut.." I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut
it Revelation 3:8. re. End of the age of grace.
2. In Your Eyes: "In your eyes, the light the heat, I am complete, in your eyes, the resolution, of all my fruitless
searches, see the doorways of a thousand churches" and "the grand facade so soon will burn". re. When Jesus returns.
3. In The Sun: "I picture you in the sun (Son Jesus) wondering what went wrong, and falling down on your knees
asking for sympathy. And being caught in between all you wish for and all you seem. And trying to find anything you
can feel that you can believe in. May God's love be with you always. May God's love be with you always."
Mike and the Mechanics (part of Genesis)
Silent Running: "Can you hear me, can you hear me runnin', can you hear me running can you hear me calling
you?" and "take the children and yourselves and hide out in the cellar, by now the fighting will be close at hand.
Better you should pray to God, the Father and the Spirit, will guide you and protect you from up here" However,
DO NOT listen to this next part if you find yourself in the last days: "Swear allegiance to the flag, whichever flag they
offer.." In other words, do not take the mark of the beast on your right hand and/or forehead which will be the only way to
buy/sell. If you do, the Bible says you will be cut off forever.
1. My Father's Eyes: "Sailin' down behind the sun (Son), waitin' for my prince to come, praying for the healing
rain to restore my soul again. How did I get here, what have I done.." and "How will I know it, when I look into my
Father's eyes (Father God)?" and "My foundation's one made of clay, as my soul slides down to die, how could I lose
2. Change the World: "If I could reach the stars, pull one down for you, shine it on my heart, so you could see the
truth that this love I have inside is everything it seems, but for now I find, it's only in my dreams, I can change the
world, I would be the sunlight (Sonlight) in your universe, you would think my love was really something good, if
I could change the world." and "And our love will rule this kingdom we have made, till then I'd be a fool..."
3. Tears in Heaven: "Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?"
4. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
1. Bright Lights: "Well, some things in this world you just can't change. Some things you can't see (Rapture and
Jesus) until it gets too late." and "Baby, baby, baby when all your love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up
against out in this world? (Jesus will) Well, maybe, maybe, maybe you'll find something that's enough to keep you,
but if the bright lights don't receive you, well turn yourself around and come on home (Heaven)." and "Let that city
take you down, yeah for God sakes turn around (Before it's too late)." and"..yeah I got a scar (Jesus' scar) I can
2. Real World: "I wonder what it's like to be the rainmaker (God). I wonder what it's like to know that I made the
rain." and "I wonder what it's like to be a super hero. I wonder where I'd go if I could fly around downtown. From
some other planet, I get this funky high on yellow sun (Son Jesus), boy I bet my friends will all be...stunned,
they're stunned!" This is indicative of the miracles that will take place in the world shortly.
3. Smooth: "Man it's a hot one, like seven inches from the midday sun (Son)."
4. Unwell: "All night, hearing voices telling me that I should get some sleep because tomorrow might be good for
something. (Rapture)." and "And I know, I know they've all been talking about me, I can hear them (Demons)
whisper and it makes me think there must be something wrong with me. Out of all the hours thinking somehow I've
lost my mind." and "I've been talking in my sleep. Pretty soon they'll come to get me, yeah, they're taking me away.
Three Doors Down (Bible mentions "the third heaven")
1. When I'm Gone: "There's another world inside of me that you may never see. There's secrets in this life that I
can't hide. Somewhere in this darkness there's a light that I can't find. Maybe it's too far away, or maybe I'm just
blind. (Jesus, the light of the world that everyone is looking for)"
2. Away From The Sun: "'Cause now again I've found myself so far down away from the sun (Son Jesus) that
shines into the darkest place. I'm so far down, away from the sun that shines the life away from me, to find my way
back into the arms that care about the ones like me. I'm so far down, away from the sun (Jesus) again."
3. Ticket To Heaven: "All he (Jesus) gave me was this ticket to heaven, that ticket to heaven said to lie in the bed
that you make. Now I’m restless and I’m running from everything, I’m running from everything, I’m afraid it’s a
little too late."
1. You're a God: "There's somewhere beyond this I know, but I hope I can find the words to say never again, no, no
never again, cause you're a God, and I am not, and I just thought that you would know."
2. Everything You Want: "You never could get it unless you were fed it. Now you're here and you don't know
why." and "You howl and listen, listen and wait for the echoes of angels who won't return (Missed rapture)." and "I
AM everything you want, I AM everything you need, I AM everything inside of you that you wish you could be. I say
all the right things at exactly the right time, but I mean nothing to you and I don't know why." Jesus is the great I
AM in scripture and is saying that he doesn't know why people don't care about what they could have with Him.
1. Lord is it Mine: This song talks about a private place of fellowship with the Lord.
2. The Logical Song: "There are times when all the worlds asleep, the questions run so deep, for such a simple mind.
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned, I know it sounds absurd, but please tell me who I AM
(Jesus).." and then common Christian persecution: "now what would you say, they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal
oh fanatical criminal, won't you sign up for me I'd like to be your acceptable..."
3. Goodbye, Stranger: I believe this song is about leaving your true demons or familiar spirits behind and finding true
salvation in Jesus Christ. "Goodbye stranger, it's been nice, hope you find your paradise.."
Creedence Clearwater Revival
1. Bad Moon Rising: "Hope you got your things together, hope you are quite prepared to die, looks like we're in for
nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye.." and "I know the end is comin' soon". Bible reference.
2. Have You Ever Seen the Rain: "Someone told me long ago, there's a calm before the storm, I know it's been
comin' for some time. When it's over so they say, it'll rain (Reign) a sunny (Sonny) day, shinin' down like water. I
wanna know have you ever seen the rain, comin' down on a sunny day?" The calm referenced is "as in the days of
3. Who'll Stop the Rain: "Long as I remember, the rain been coming down. Clouds of mistry porin, confusion on the
ground. Good men through the ages, trying to find the sun (Son Jesus), and I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop
the rain?" Jesus will.
4. Lodi: "If I only had a dollar, for ev'ry song I've sung, and ev'ry time I've had to play while people sat there drunk.
You know I'd catch the next train back to where I live (Heaven). Oh ! Lord (Jesus), I'm stuck in Lodi (Low Die,
Earth) again. Oh ! Lord, I'm stuck in Lodi again."
5. Centerfield: "Well, beat the drum and hold the phone - the sun came out today! We're born again, there's new
grass on the field."
1. Into The Mystic: "We were born before the wind. Also younger than the sun (Son Jesus)." and "..when that
foghorn blows, I will be comin' home (heaven)" The rapture will happen at the sound of a blast from the shofar, or Ram's
2. Brown Eyed Girl: "..in the sunlight (Sonlight) laughing, hidin' 'hind the waterfall with you.."
3. It Stoned Me: "Then the rain let up and the sun (Son) came up and we were gettin' dry."
4. Tupelo Honey: "You can’t stop us on the road to freedom. You can’t keep us ’cause our eyes can see. Men with
insight, men in granite. Knights in armor bent on chivalry. She’s as sweet as tupelo honey. She’s an angel of the
first degree. She’s as sweet as tupelo honey, just like honey from the bee."
1. Carry on Wayward Son: "..there'll be peace when you are done, lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no
more." and "Now your life's no longer empty, surely heaven waits for you." Once Jesus is Lord and Savior of your
2. Dust in the Wind: "all we are is dust in the wind" The Bible states that from the dust we came and to the dust we
1. Come Sail Away: "But somehow we missed out on the pot of gold, but we'll try the best that we can to carry on"
re. Missed rapture. "A gathering of angels appeared above my head, they sang to me this song of hope, and this is
what they said, they said, come sail away..." and "I thought they were angels, but much to my surprise, we boarded
their starship and headed to the sky". The lyrics talk about missing out on an event and then "sailing away", or the rapture.
2. Show Me the Way: "Every night I say a prayer in the hopes that there's a heaven, but every night I'm more
confused as the saints turn into sinners. All the heroes and legends I knew as a child.." and "Take me tonight to the
river and wash my illusions away." Being taken to the river to be baptized.
3. The Grand Illusion: "Welcome to the Grand Illusion.." and "deep inside we're all the same". We all answer to God.
1. Round Here: "She says she's close to understanding Jesus.." and "carving out our names".
2. Einstein on the Beach: "What you fear in the night in the day comes to call anyway-ay, we all get burned as one
more sun (Son Jesus) comes sliding down the sky. One more shadow leans against the wall and the world begins to
disappear. The worst things come from inside here and all the king's men reappear for an eggman, on and off the
wall who'll never be together again." and "Albert's waiting in the sun (Son) on a field American.."
3. Rain King: "Hey, I only want the same as anyone, Henderson is waiting for the sun (Son). Oh, it seems night
endlessly begins and ends after all the dreaming I come home (Heaven) again."
4. Shallow Days: "And I know I'm a little uptight, I've got to go before the sun (Son) shines."
5. Miami: "Guess I think I feel alright, you come circling through the light, the skyline baby is bright tonight. One
more perfect rendezvous, sundown (Son down) paints the shadows through, daylight aiming? on what we do. It
looks like darkness to me, oh drifting down into Miami, Miami".
1. Island in the Sun (Son): "I'm an island in the sun (Son), we'll be playin' and havin' fun, and it makes me feel so
fine I can't control my brain." and "we'll run away together, we'll spend some time together, we'll never feel bad
anymore." Never feeling bad talking about the future in heaven and on earth.
2. Say It Ain't So: "Dear Daddy, I write you, in spite of years of silence. You've cleaned up, found Jesus, things are
good, oh so I hear. This bottle of Stephen's awakens ancient feelings. Like father, step father, the son is drowning in
the pain." and "Your drug is a heartbreaker."
1. The World I Know: "..dreamed myself a new-found pity, sit alone in New York City and I don't know why.."
and "have we eyes to see.." and "So I walk up on high and I step to the edge to see my world below, and I laugh at
myself while the tears roll down, cause it's the world I know, it's the world I know.."
2. Shine: "Heaven let your light shine down.." and "show me where to look and tell me what will I find.." and "let me
in the ground and fly me to the sky.."
Toad The Wet Sprocket
1. Walk On The Ocean: "We spotted the ocean at the head of the trail, where are we going, so far away? And
somebody told me (Jesus) that this is the place, where everything's better, everything's safe (Heaven). Walk on the
ocean.." and "And half an hour later we packed up our things, we said we'd send letters and all those little
things. And they knew we were lying but they smiled just the same, It seemed they'd already forgotten we'd came."
The Bible says that the world leaders are given power with the Antichrist for "one hour". This song seems to suggest that
halfway through, possibly 3.5 years, a group of people leave. "Forgotten we'd came" could mean that they were part of the
group of 144,000 who will evangelize the world in the last days. "Now we're back at the homestead, where the air makes
you choke, and people don't know you, and trust is a joke." Doesn't sound like heaven, but maybe they remain on earth
until Jesus comes back.
2. Dam Would Break: "Is this the place that makes me fall from you? Forget the words that once rang so true. Did
we expect that life was ever fair, my god...i sowed a field of rose and reaped a whipping rod. And everything I've
held too tight inside could make a part of me die, and if my lips could only speak the name (Jesus), the dam would
break." The dam is a reference to damned. It's the spirit of God that is "living water" that flows through a person. If he could
just be born again, he would break through his curse.
3. Rings: "How is it I remember? Knowing that I would live forever. Isn’t it strange how truth can change? And
oh, the windy weather this ring tells of rain this one, summers dry spells, brushfire."
1. Angel: "You're my angel, come and save me tonight.."
2. Don't Wanna Miss a Thing: Song off the Armageddon soundtrack. Not many people realize that the Valley of
Megiddo is where the battle of Armageddon will take place--it is not a fictitious place, and very soon.
3. Dream On: "..Maybe tomorrow the good Lord take you away.."
1. It's the End of the World As We Know It (and I Feel Fine): This song has the word "rapture" in it.
2. Stand: "..If you are confused, check with the sun (Son Jesus), carry a compass..."
3. Superman: "I AM I AM I AM (Jesus is the great I AM in scripture) Superman and I know what`s happening. I
AM I AM I AM Superman and I can do anything." and "If you go a million miles away I`ll track you down girl.
Trust me when I say I know the pathway to your heart." Our creator knows us well.
4. The One I Love: "This one goes out to the one I love. This one goes out to the one I've left behind (Left behind
from the rapture). A simple prop to occupy my time. This one goes out to the one I love. Fire!!!Fire!!!"
Hidden Messages In Music Continued....